From Setup in the Gradebook, select Add category.
Select how you want to combine grades in the category from the Aggregation menu.
Optionally, complete the following.
- Select Exclude empty grades to not count them in the aggregation.
- Select Include outcomes in aggregation.
- Type how many grades you want to drop from the aggregation in Drop the lowest.
Select a type from the Grade type menu.
- Value: Use a numerical value for grading. Type the Maximum grade and Minimum grade that can be earned.
- Scale: Use a scale to grade. Select the scale you want to use from the Scale menu.
- Text: Use text to give your students feedback only.
Type the minimum grade a students needs to pass in Grade to pass.Select how you want the grade to appear in the Grade display type menu.
- Real: Show the actual grade.
- Percentage: Show the grade as a percentage.
- Letter: Show the grade as a letter that represents a range of grades.
Type the minimum grade a student needs to pass in Grade to pass. Grades that pass are green in the Gradebook. Fails are red.
Optionally, set the following.
- Overall decimal points: Set the number of decimal points to display for each grade. It has no effect on grade calculations, which are made with an accuracy of 5 decimal places.
- Hidden: Hide the grade for this item from students. If you want to show students the grade for this item later, select a date from the Hidden until menu.
- Locked: When selected, the item can't be automatically updated by related activity. You can set a date for when you want to lock the grade in.
- Weight adjusted: Uncheck this to reset a grade item weight to its automatically calculated value. Checking this will prevent the weight being automatically adjusted.
Optionally, type a value for the Weight.
Select Save changes.
- Весь мой план рухнет. Должен быть какой-то другой выход». - Решайте! - крикнул Хейл и потащил Сьюзан к лестнице.